We value your privacy and would never spam you
Free practical guide to business and technology strategy
- Five key steps
- How to engage stakeholders
- Deciding the process
- Essential tools and frameworks
- Where to find resources
An essential guide to how to identify the opportunities and threats from digital technology and engage the organisation in transformation. The guide addresses IT strategy and business strategy as a integrated process.
This guide will help you to accelerate your business and technology strategy.
I’ve written this guide for anyone who needs to create a business and technology strategy.
- You don’t have to be expert in strategic analysis to use it
- You decide how far you go in terms of detail
- It deals with engagement and with transformation right from the start – it is designed to be useful when major change will occur
- It covers all factors including organisation, technology and culture
- You can you use it in any context: a formal IT strategy or a strategy for a new team or function.
- It focuses only on what needs changing.
Most of all, this is an approach which can become part of the way you think about every change you want to make.
If you use this approach you will succeed in bringing people with you. And a real outcome will result. You may also produce an attractive document or slide deck, or video which describes your future direction and how you propose to get there. But here is odd thing.
The strategy document itself is never more important than winning the hearts and minds of the people who will make the transformation real.
Who is Simon Tait?
Simon is a coach and consultant who helps clients to accelerate their business and technology strategies.
He has helped clients reshape and transform their organisations for the digital world in over 50 assignments. He previously led the business and technology strategy (digital strategy) center of excellence for Capgemini Consulting UK where his role was to develop services and methods, to train and coach consultants and clients and lead assignments.
"Simon has an excellent grasp of IT strategy development - and perhaps as a far more rare and valuable area, innovation management in particular. I always found working with Simon very rewarding and enjoyable and only wish I had had more opportunity to do so.
I thoroughly recommend Simon as a key individual within any organisation and very much hope to get the opportunity to work with him again at some point"
- Brian Murray, Strategist, Exception
"I appreciated working with Simon. He worked hard on a difficult assignment with success. Simon remained calm under stress and was always available with sound advice whenever needed. "
- Nigel Sharpe, Company Director, C3S Informatique
Internet of Things business benefits October 23, 2015
Will Social Selling Make Me More Attractive (To Customers)? March 10, 2015
Embark on Transformation with 5 Easy Steps February 12, 2015
Services and Resources
Do you need help to create an integrated strategy? To make change happen? To accelerate your strategy? Simon helps leaders recognize business and technology opportunities and threats, give shape to their organisations and to accelerate change.
- Coaching for strategy development
- Research and analysis for key decisions
- Facilitation for key events
- Coaching for planning and justification
- Coaching for transformation
- Full start-up and interim management.